As we are a fully managed home care company, the service you receive from Freedom Care is fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission for England.
Our Care Quality Commission (CQC) registration demonstrates our commitment to transparency and quality.
We are dedicated to the highest quality care, and the CQC standards drive the best possible experience for the families that we care for and support.
The fact that we are a regulated service provides peace of mind for our clients. You can rest assured that:
- Independent inspections are being conducted by the CQC
- You have a formal channel to provide feedback on our service. Please feel free to contact the CQC about the service we provide. You can praise where you’ve experienced exceptional care or highlight any poor care if you experience anything you’re not happy
- We must adhere to many CQC standards in order to maintain our registration
Our carers are vetted and checked through a robust recruitment process that complies with the regulations (application form, interview, a minimum of two references, fully-enhanced DBS check).
- The staff you work with have been trained in compliance with the Care Certificate. This means that our carers and staff are trained to a nationally recognised standard before they work unsupervised with our clients.
- Our staff benefit from ongoing supervision, development meetings to discuss their work, appraisals, direct observations, and training.
All our staff are well-supported in their role. They undergo regular meetings with their manager and can further their development by attending training on specialist areas such as dementia care.